Home› INTRODUCE YOURSELF

New Metalhead here ready to progress!

Hi all,

So my name is Arnaud, 31 from France and I just bought the pro courses. Just started a week ago, amazing stuff.

I have been singing and playing guitar since I am 6 but never took a proper singing lesson in my life.

I recently started a Youtube channel Metal oriented and have been singing more and more. Thought it was time to have a proper technique to be able to sing for a long time.

I did much progress working on relaxing my body but the thing bothering me is that every time I sing really high, I can get it clean and always have a "grit". It is sometimes cool, sometimes not.

Here is a link as an example:
https://youtu.be/mE8jhhFno68

I Hope this course will be helpfull so that I can later choose if I want to be clean or not in high range.

See you soon!
Arno

Comments

• DogMeatDogMeat 2.0 PRO Posts: 437
    Welcome. Pretty impressive on your home-brewn tecnique. Thoise high parts will be so easy for you once you get some reps behind Ken's training.
  • ArnoVArnoV 2.0 PRO Posts: 2
    I Hope so! I am working every day with Ken's exercises !
  • WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    You have got awsome power, this course will help you harness and control it even more! Don't be tempted to rush through to the "good parts", I would still suggest staying on volume 1 at least a couple months to understand the fundamentals of what KTVA is all about. After that I reckon you will be able to good progress. The forum is a gold mine of info if you dig deep. Welcome to the course 🙂