Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Feedback on the Drugs Don't work!!

VocalityVocality 2.0 PRO Posts: 1,602
Just wanted to get some feedback on this song discovered it on twich sings so it's not polished reckon it fits my range quite well and think on doing it properly. How's my progress in general? Pitch waivers slightly at the start!!

https://youtu.be/nNyfKYV1fLE

Vocality

Comments

• Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I keep forgetting about this song, I listened to the Verve alot in my teens. It does indeed sit very well in your tessitura, since you are unfamiliar there is a bit of searching for notes but I can hear more confidence. It sounds like you know to work through your pitch but you don't let it hold you back so much. I've heard what you can do after getting really familiar with a song and this is a good one to add to your list. 🙂
  • Options
    @Wigs

Hi Chris Thanks for listening by chance tried this song, after all heard this song loads time on the radio when I was younger and right away was getting a lot of the notes. Definatly one to do, all the notes I can get with relative ease and whats really encouraging my general pitch accuracy is getting more and more accurate.

George
  • Options
    Kevin123Kevin123 2.0 PRO Posts: 101
    You did a good job with this. Keep working on the pitch!
  • Options
    @Kevin123

Thank you for listening my pitch has improved a good bit on that song since that posting its a long road to good/great singing.