Homeโ€บ INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Should've Done This Sooner...

Hamza_RHamza_R 2.0 PRO Posts: 23
edited November 2020 in INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Good Morning Everyone! Its 7:46AM here in Japan, so I thought I'll write an introduction of myself

I should've joined this forum sooner but it kept slipping from my mind xD

My name is Hamza, and I was born in Pakistan.

Currently I'm an international university student studying in Japan

One of my biggest dreams is to be a world class guitarist and vocalist, so I currently make guitar and vocal videos on Instagram

I discovered Ken Tamplin a few years ago but never really put the time to learn singing...mainly cuz I was shy and scared

But i started focusing on his methodology starting at around November 2019. I bought his course at Late Feb 2020, so its been about 9 months since I've been using his course

I've been dedicating at least an hour every single day since the start of 2020 and I'm immensely grateful for everything I've learned through Ken.

I NEVER thought i had the ability to sing, it was a distant dream....and now...its still hard for me to believe sometimes ,that a kid who had a weak little voice and was too insecure about himself, could belt an A#4!

My highest note has been an F#5 through my head voice
My highest chest voice note is an A#4

There's still so much I have to learn though, so my vocal journey is only at its starting point

As a budding vocalist, I really hope to shatter all the insecurities I had about myself, and to test myself even further. I've seen what's possible when you're willing to go the extra mile and put in the immense effort, regardless of how frustrating, humiliating and stressful it may be.

I also hope to be an inspiration to ANYONE who thinks that vocalists are 'born with natural talent"

Its great to finally be here. I look forward to interacting with everyone and hearing about you and your challenges!

Comments