Home SINGER/SONGWRITERS

This is an original song by me called "Out of place"

Hi

Let me know what you think . Unfortunatelly for me I had laryingitus lol when I sang this so my voice came out abit differently lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDSR-vI3iZw

Thanks

Human Robot

Comments

• codeowlcodeowl 2.0 PRO Posts: 305
    @HumanRobot,

Hey mate, so aside from your poor voice having laryngitis, I quite like the melody and the phrasing of the song. The keyboard was very nice, with a haunting type vibe to it. I thought it was an interesting story and quite a nice piece, very relaxing and reflective. I could picturing it being used in a movie... I can picture the scenes ... maybe as someone sits and reflects over a box of memories or something....

Regards,

Scotty
  • ElaraElara Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 327
    I agree with codeowl's thoughts. :) I just wanted to add: Please do not ever sing when you have laryngitis! Singing through a cold is fine, but laryngitis necessitates vocal rest.

I hope you are feeling better now!
  • HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    Elara said:

I agree with codeowl's thoughts. :) I just wanted to add: Please do not ever sing when you have laryngitis! Singing through a cold is fine, but laryngitis necessitates vocal rest.

I hope you are feeling better now!

Hi

Thank you for your comment.s The thing is I often just sit down at the piano -this song just came out and I had larygitus and just played the song whilst I was poorly and recorded it -at some stage I will sit down at the piano and record it again but I didn't want to loose the tune lol.

But yes you are right I should have rested x

Human Robot
    codeowl said:

@HumanRobot,

Hey mate, so aside from your poor voice having laryngitis, I quite like the melody and the phrasing of the song. The keyboard was very nice, with a haunting type vibe to it. I thought it was an interesting story and quite a nice piece, very relaxing and reflective. I could picturing it being used in a movie... I can picture the scenes ... maybe as someone sits and reflects over a box of memories or something....

Regards,

Scotty

HI Scotty

Thank you for your comments - I will at some stage re=record it - It will be interesting to see how my voice differs without having larygitus lol.

But thanks so much again

Human Robot
  • Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    great work, you always have a unique vibe to your songs.

+1 for what @Elara said about resting next time, but also great you could capture this moment
    Klaus_T said:

great work, you always have a unique vibe to your songs.

+1 for what @Elara said about resting next time, but also great you could capture this moment

HI Klaus

Thank you for your kind comments..

HUman Robot