Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!

Love don't lie - House of Lords/Stan Bush & the barrage

GianniCGianniC Member Posts: 29
Hello guys,

Today I propose you another cover of mine to listen and give me feedback if you want.

I heard it everyday for one months when I was a teenager as passed (I think) from a tape in the luna park close to the beach I was passing that summer. After more than 30 year I decided to realize the backing track to sing on it, as it seems to be a forgotten it.

Love don't lie in the House of lords arrangement

https://youtu.be/nOS1K_dljUk

Comments

• codeowlcodeowl 2.0 PRO Posts: 305
    edited May 2021
    @GianniC,

Nice work mate. You're getting some really nice tones in this one mate. I enjoyed it!

Regards,

Scotty
  • GianniCGianniC Member Posts: 29
    codeowl said:

@GianniC,

Nice work mate. You're getting some really nice tones in this one mate. I enjoyed it!

Regards,

Scotty

I really appreciate your support and the time you dedicate to listening me and giving feedback.
    Thank you my friend

Gianni
  • RLVRLV Member Posts: 168
    Awesome, you have a great tone and your pitch is really strong. You have a nice powerful delivery that suits this song so well. Loved this!
  • GianniCGianniC Member Posts: 29
    Jwal said:

Awesome, you have a great tone and your pitch is really strong. You have a nice powerful delivery that suits this song so well. Loved this!

I was really uncertain about reactions the first time I come to post something here. I consider KTVA a reference, a starting point to study rock and ... a target to be appreciated here....

Thank you a lot