Home Favorite Music, Vocal Movies, and Videos
Options

what is your favourite christmas song ?

Hi

What is your favourite christmas song -?

I have a few but this is one of my favourites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3side5JJHF8

enjoy

Human Robot

Comments

• Options
    aribmassaribmass Member Posts: 1
    A very beautiful cover of the song! Although in my opinion, this song is slightly sad and does not quite fit Christmas. This is of course my personal opinion, so I hope you won't be mad at me. Thanks again for recommending this song!
  • Options
    zackyumszackyums Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2021
    This song is very calm and soothing. I will definitely add it to the Christmas playlist. I'm not sure why a user named aribmass thinks that this track does not fit the Christmas atmosphere. In my opinion, this track is just perfect for a quiet Christmas evening. One of my most favorite Christmas tracks is Let It, Snow! by Dean Martin. I have known this piece of music since childhood, which is probably why it is one of my favorites. Although I still try to experiment with the newest albums. You can't listen to the same music over and over again all the time, right? Thanks again for recommending such a fantastic track!
  • Options
    HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    aribmass said:

A very beautiful cover of the song! Although in my opinion, this song is slightly sad and does not quite fit Christmas. This is of course my personal opinion, so I hope you won't be mad at me. Thanks again for recommending this song!

HI

I'm n ot mad at you at all - thats one of my favourite christmas songs I like alot of carols too but they seem to not be as much in fashion these days. - but I like loads of Christmas songs lol x

Thanks

Human Robot
  • Options
    HumanRobotHumanRobot Member Posts: 246
    zackyums said:

This song is very calm and soothing. I will definitely add it to the Christmas playlist. I'm not sure why a user named aribmass thinks that this track does not fit the Christmas atmosphere. In my opinion, this track is just perfect for a quiet Christmas evening. One of my most favorite Christmas tracks is Let It, Snow! by Dean Martin. I have known this piece of music since childhood, which is probably why it is one of my favorites. Although I still try to experiment with the newest albums. You can't listen to the same music over and over again all the time, right? Thanks again for recommending such a fantastic track!

HI

let it snow is a great christmas song x this is the original of the song I choose above you may know itx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfY4b1NszpY

Merry Christmas

Human Robot