Home VOCAL DEMONSTRATIONS for the Bold!
Options

Im finally signed up to KTVA .. hoping for miracles tbh

Gary_Williamson1971Gary_Williamson1971 3.0 Streaming Posts: 13
ive been signed up for around 3 months but havent done any more than watch through the videos. I know this is going to be a long process lol . do i start at the beginning and work through the excersizes in the order that they appear? i think ive "got" the concept of diaphragmatic support! Just need to put it into practice.

heres a demo which, although i have sung literally hundreds of covers, il be calling this my starting point.

The Police. Every Breath You Take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yZzIpzfNc

Comments

• Options
    Klaus_TKlaus_T Moderator, 2.0 PRO Posts: 2,406
    hi Gary, nice starting point, already sounding very good! and welcome to the course.

yes you just start with the exercises. you should also get student's access to the forum. the forum will help you on your journey. and yes, it is going to be a long one :)

the daily exercises are the key to success. once you notice the first improvements, you will easily see why the effort is worth it.

if you have any questions or want feedback on your exercises, we are all here to help, so just ask, and engage and help other students. it will make you a better singer
  • Options
    Gary_Williamson1971Gary_Williamson1971 3.0 Streaming Posts: 13
    Awesome Brother!! Thanks so much for your help !! how do i know if i get student access to the forum?
  • Options
    WigsWigs Moderator, 2.0 PRO, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 5,042
    I can see you already have it because you have 3.0 streaming next to your user name. Welcome to the course :smile:
  • Options
    crabolacrabola Pro Posts: 20
    Gary it Sounds good Like Klaus said a good starting point..... Ken's course will definitely strengthen your mix. Don't be afraid to back off on the reverb and let your voice stand on it's own.