Home INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Options

Greetings from Manchester England

LiamLiam Pro Posts: 11
Hi Everyone,

I'm Liam and have just signed up to the full KTVA How to Sing course after quite a bit of deliberation about the various similar courses online and the benefits of a face to face vocal coach.  I have to admit I went with Ken because I love his voice and his style is exactly what I am looking for.  Plus around where I live there aren't really any vocal coaches who would teach you to sing rock and metal.

I am hoping to really polish my own vocals and learn some techniques to make singing rock effortless enough to survive gigging etc although at 33 I don't take myself too seriously that I expect more than fun out of it.

Comments

• Options
    highmtnhighmtn Administrator, Moderator, Enrolled, Pro, 3.0 Streaming Posts: 15,357
    edited June 2013

Liam,

Welcome to KTVA.  You will find that the more time and focused effort you put into following Ken's instructions, the more your voice will grow and grow. 

You have made a wise choice, and you will continue to benefit for as long as you work the program and keep polishing in the ways that Ken instructs.

Bob

• Options
    LiamLiam Pro Posts: 11
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Bob.  Let's hope so!